Shop Online or visit one of our stores:Kenilworth - 0834236931
Tues - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 1pm
Sun & Mon: closed
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 1pm
No need to defrost can be cooked from frozen.
Preheat oven at 220C. Remove Wrapping. Mix 1 whole egg with 15ml tap water. Paint dough with mixture. Bake in centre of oven. Reduce oven temperature after 25 minutes to 180C and continue baking until soft in centre, about another 30 minutes.
Storage: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
Filling: chicken, onion, carrot, celery, water, tapioca, lemon juice, garlic, spices, salt.
Crust: flour, butter (cream, salt), water, egg, salt.
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Egg
- Convenient - you prepare the vegetables, salads and starch for your meal
- Meat from free roaming animals in a natural habitat eating a natural diet
- Naturally high in flavour, vitamins and minerals
- Pure butter and stoneground flour used
- No artificial preservatives, colourants and flavourants
- No starch and sauce fillers
- Vacuum packed for safety and ready to be baked in your own dish
- No meat used from confinement raised animals receiving routine antibiotics, hormones and growth stimulants
- Sustainable and ethical farming practices
Freezing is a natural preservation process that does not need chemicals.
Frozen food stays in top condition in your freezer for months, ready to use when you need it.
Product of South Africa