Shop Online or visit usKenilworth - 0834236931
Tues - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 1pm
Sun & Mon: closed
No need to defrost, can be baked from frozen
Preheat oven at 220C. Remove plastic wrapping. Bake in centre of oven. Reduce oven temperature after 25 minutes to 180C and continue baking until soft in centre,
about another 30minutes
Storage: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
Ingredients: Karoo grassfed beef, milk, onion, carrot, tomato, celery, pasta (water, stone ground wheat, egg), water, olive oil, butter (cream, salt), cheese (full cream milk, culture, salt), tapioca, herbs, spices, salt, brown sugar
Allergens: Cow's milk, Wheat, Gluten, Egg
- Convenient - you prepare the vegetables, salads and starch for your meal
- Meat from free roaming animals in a natural habitat eating a natural diet
- Naturally high in flavour, vitamins and minerals
- Pure butter and stoneground flour used
- No artificial preservatives, colourants and flavourants
- No starch and sauce fillers
- Vacuum packed for safety and ready to be baked in your own dish
- No meat used from confinement raised animals receiving routine antibiotics, hormones and growth stimulants
- Sustainable and ethical farming practices
Freezing is a natural preservation process that does not need chemicals.
Frozen food stays in top condition in your freezer for months, ready to use when you need it.
Product of South Africa